Guitar Cover -PRMG881
PRODUCT SKU - PRMG881
PRODUCT CATEGORY -Guitar Cover
PRODUCT COLOR - Green
Dimension in cm (L x W x H) -41 x 12 x 109
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - It's been said that Protect the things you take with you on your life's journey'', so you need to take care of your guitar while it travels through these moments in time with you. Phive Rivers introduces a timeless guitar cover in classic camouflage, which is designed to provide reliable protection to your guitar while looking great at the same time. This guitar case provides the utmost protection and features a 12'' satchel inspired pocket which is large enough to carry cables, songbook, I-Pad and other small items a guitarist may need. The 5'' pocket at the top can easily hold an extra set of strings, capos, tuners or a cell phone, while the side pocket is meant to hold picks. With it's stylish appearance, it will turn heads when you walk into a club, bar or stadium.
- Dimensions: Lower Width- 16 inch; Center Width- 7 inch; Upper width- 5.5 inch; Height- 43 Inch; Depth- 4.75 inch
- Fits standard Acoustic and Classical guitars
- Made from high Grade, premium nylon fabric (body) and leather (details) , Shoulder Straps are removable/adjustable and multifunctional(two way carriage style)
- Have 2 exterior pockets with one side pocket for spare strings, songbooks, cables, picks, and other items
- 51'' long zipper closure to open the case comfortably and 100% cotton lining, 1 year warranty against any manufacturing defect, 15 days return & exchange.
DISCLAMER-This natural leather product has been especially handcrafted for you by five of our skilled artisans. Variations within the texture of the leather surface is a proof of its authenticity and a very important characteristic of pure, luxurious, genuine leather. These variations add beauty and individuality to your natural leather product as it ages with sophistication and glamour. Hence, these variations should not be considered as defect.Do not wash or dry clean.
PRODUCT CARE -Leather beautifies with age. Pamper it with a leather protector occasionally. Rub/Dust with dry cloth. Avoid contact with liquids.